Saturday, December 02, 2006

why i don't draw.



watched this flick for an entire morning once, during a sunday morning when i had nothing else to do. it was snowing and i rigged my VCR up on my roommate's desk. basically, my entire life used to revolve around renting poorly transfered DVDs-to-VHS and then watching them with glee.

I sat through the complete 200 minute bootleg of Takashi Miike's Agitator with white as ice subtitles and a VHS tape that had been constantly rented. taught me my first few phrases of japanese. wonderful film.

i don't do that much anymore. a real shame.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you still have the tape?
If you do, lend it to me.

You know who I am by the fact that I'm the only member of the WSN staff that knows that the clip is the beginning of Shark Skin Man and Peach Hip Girl (right? I thought so).

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home